Inverness Shinty Club is a shinty club based in Inverness, the Scottish highland capital. Founded in 1887 as Inverness Town and County Shinty Club to distinguish from other clubs in Inverness such as Clachnacuddin, Inverness moved to the Bught Park in 1934. Inverness won the Camanachd Cup in 1952.
The Senior team competes in the MOWI North Divsion One with our Reserve second team playing in MOWI North Division Two. In 2014 we created the first Ladies team for Inverness Shinty Club and the number of ladies and girls actively playing shinty continues to grow. We also have youth Under 17 and Under 14 teams and are currently very active with our Inverness Shinty Academy which focuses on primary children trying and taking up shinty. We are currenty working within 15 primary schools with 350 children playing shinty and part of our Academy. We are very much a community club and are currently partnering with Archie Highlands as our chosen charity for both promotion and fundraising. We are also a registered charity.